More pages in this section
Congratulations to our wonderful rowers!!
27th June 2021
Day 2/Final day of Regatta with great weather and fantastic results.
- Iluka Hamann Schoolgirls Year 8 Single Scull placed 2nd in Semi and placed 6th in Final
- Theodora Arends Schoolgirls Year 8 Single Skull placed 3rd in Semi however, unfortunately no progression to Final
- Annika Verrenkamp, Nisha Hamann Schoolgirls Double Scull placed 3rd in Heat and progessed to Final. Unfortunately scratched due to injury
- Rebecca Cudmore, Tully Bowtell-Young Schoolgirls Double Scull placed 4th in Heat progressed to the Final, placed 6th and raced well.
- Sevasti Arends, Abigail Barr Schoolgirls Double Scull placed 3rd in Heat and progressed to the Final. The girls won a Silver Medal in the Final.
- Iluka Hamann, Theodora Arends Schoolgirls Year 8 Double Scull placed 2nd in Heat, 1st in Semi, 6th in Final.
- Nisha Hamann, Katie Prien, Maya Williams, Abigail Barr, Schoolgirls Year 11 Quad Scull won a Silver Medal in Final.
- Maya Williams Schoolgirls Year 10 Single Scull 3rd Heat and 5th in Final.
SMMC girls Eight gave it their all in the final race for the Regatta.
Final results for the Regatta, SMMC came 8th with total of 2 silver and 2 bronze medals.